Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful Coral Reef



I wonder when can I have such a big Aquarium to kept such a Beautiful Coral Reef inside my BEDROOM

I understand Coral Reef should belongs to the SEA and we shouldn't kept it in our BEDROOM to fulfill our selfish hobbies. If everyone same thinking as I and all the Coral Reef will become lesser and lesser, and there will be one day, our children no longer found beautiful coral reef because they all kept at our HOMES

Let the Nature beings live and stay where they belongs,
Let the Natural Beauty keep in our Photo
Let us protect them

I still remember when I was graduated from TAR College, me and my college-mates go to TIOMAN ISLANDS together. Its the most wonderful trip that I ever had, because I able to share with all my best friends how beautiful the CORAL REEF is, we not needed taking boat went to the middle of the sea, all the beautiful CORAL REEF just infront of the beach, once we wake up in the morning, we can straight away scuba diving along the beach and we able to ENJOY the wonderful moments with them

If I have a choice, I would stay at the Beach that allow me to ENJOY diving with the CORAL REEF everyday in my life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes your correct. Natural Coral should stay in the oceans; That's why they grow farmed coral, and other living things. The Natural Coral will die from not getting the nutrition needed nor the light it's used too to grow. The farmed did start as natural a very small part. But you need to think if we can grow it in a farming enviroment than it'll never die. That said, it's ok to enjoy it in your house! Knowing that not all of us can afford to live on the ocean, and go diving that everyday!

Anonymous said...

dumb this guy has no idea what he is talking about .....get sum vega led lights theyll do better and double in size with like a blink of an eye